So far some minor LilyDev issues

From: Adam Good
Subject: So far some minor LilyDev issues
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 11:24:33 -0600

Hi All,

I've booted up the current LilyDev distribution in a VM (Virtualbox) on my
MacBook Air running OSX, from the file lilydev-debian-vm-0.3.zip

I'm not able to add guest additions:

@@@
Unable to insert the virtual optical disk
/Applications/VirtualBox.app/Contents/MacOS/VBoxGuestAdditions.iso into the
machine LilyDev.
@@

I had the same issue running Debian on the same machine in a VM but was
able to solve via:
https://virtualboxes.org/doc/installing-guest-additions-on-debian/

Tried the same in LilyDev but still it's not happening. I also notice
trying to mount cdrom doesn't happen because /media/cdrom isn't found in
fstab.

Any suggestions? I'd love to be able to resize the window of my VM.

Adam