Re: GUB lilypond build fails

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GUB lilypond build fails
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 21:42:23 +0100 (CET)

> It now fails with a different file not found, but essentially still
> the same: [...]

OK.

> If I try to locate the file we get: [...]

Are these files displayable?  You could try

  gv -nosafedir -nosafer foo.eps

> A curious other problem which I'd not remarked on before is that a
> little higher in the output I get:
>
> Operand stack:
> (/home/gub/NewGub/gub/target/linux-x86/root/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/emmentaler-20.otf)
>  (r)
> [...]
> Last OS error: No such file or directory

Does this file exist?

> When I was building from git master (just a lily build, not GUB) I
> had the same error until I nuked the build directory and started
> from scratch.

I haven't dived into doing partial builds at all...

Right now I'm working on improving fontconfig support to not use fonts
outside of gub.  After this step I'm going to write a script to
convert the absolute file paths in the `test-output' tarball to
relative paths so that you don't need a `NewGub' user for a complete
build.

    Werner

PS: Thanks for merging the pull request.