Re: Please test new lilypond installers

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Please test new lilypond installers
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 04:59:39 -0600

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 3:20 AM Knut Petersen <address@hidden> wrote:

>     lilypond-2.21.0-1.freebsd-64.sh

I have little experience with FreeBSD, but decided to have a go at this.

Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 GHz
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
Hyper-V virtual machine, 2 processors and 2 GB RAM

$ uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd-hyperv 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE r341666 GENERIC  amd64

Executing the LilyPond installer goes like this. I renamed the installer

lilypond installer for version 2.21.0 release 1,
x86_64 build.
For a list of options, abort (^C) then do:
sh ./lilypond-2.21.0-1.freebsd-64.sh --help

Warning: this build is not optimized for your architecture;
please install a amd64 build instead.

Press C to install the program anyway (not recommended),
E to only extract the program files, or any other key to exit.

Well, I pressed C. This is what VMs are for, right? Install seemed to
go OK. But running lilypond says this:

ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.4" not found, required by "lilypond"

Are there any further efforts anyone would like to see made here?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA