lilypond-user-fr

Re: paroles additives centrées

From: moebius
Subject: Re: paroles additives centrées
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:18:18 +0100

La fatigue : le copié DOIT être suivi d'un collé, c'est la règle !

Très bien le \center-column, merci beaucoup.

Je mets, ci-dessous,  mon original et, à la suite, le même modifié.

cordialement,

\markup { \line { \column { " " " " " " } } } % un peu d'espace à la fin des notes
\markup {
  \fill-line  {
    \hspace #0.2 % moves the column off the left margin;
        % can be removed if space on the page is tight
     \center-column {
      \line  {
        \center-column  { \bold "3."
          "Oh! Jemmy, should my father hear you"
          "We will be ruined for sure I fear"
          "He'd sent a cuel press gang for you"
          "And separate you and I my dear"
          " "
          " "
        }
      }

      \hspace #0.1 % adds vertical spacing between verses
      \line {
        \center-column { \bold "4."
          "Her father chanced to overhear them"
          "And for a press gang sent straight away"
          "Against this young man  gave information"
          "And sent him sailing o'er the sea"
        }
      }
    }
    \hspace #0.1  % adds horizontal spacing between columns;
        % if they are still too close, add more " " pairs
        % until the result looks good
     \center-column {
      \line {
        \center-column { \bold "5."
          "Oh! Cruel father, pay down my fortune"
          "Five hundred pounds are due you know"
          "And I will cross the briny ocean"
          "To find my true love I will go"
          " "
          " "
        }
      }
      \hspace #0.1 % adds vertical spacing between verses
      \line {
        \center-column { \bold "6."
          "Jemmy's the man I do admire"
          "He is the one I do adore"
          "And if I can't have my heart's desire"
          "I will go single for evermore"
          " " " " " "
        }
      }
    }
  \hspace #0.1 % gives some extra space on the right margin;
      % can be removed if page space is tight

    }

  }
\markup {
  \fill-line {
    %  \hspace #0.1 % moves the column off the left margin;
        % can be removed if space on the page is tight
     \center-column {
      \line {
        \center-column { \bold "7."
          "Awake, awake, you drowsy sleeper"
          "Awake, awake, it's break of day"
          "I am not sleeping, I'll rest no longer"
          "Until we land in Americay"

        }
      }
    }