Subject: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: February 1, 2012 10:51:46 AM GMT+01:00
I've been working on something I think the LilyPond community may find very useful: a web-based editor. Before you check it out, keep in mind that it's at a pre-alpha stage. It's likely that certain things won't work as expected, and it will probably crash and be down at times. I've only tested it in Chrome 15 and Firefox 9. It should work in Internet Explorer 9 or 10, but will almost certainly not work in IE8 or earlier.
Saving will create a new URL that you can share with others. If they save, it will be saved as a new revision, preserving your original.
This could be useful for:
- Posting example code that you'd like others to look at and mess with.
- Quick projects when you don't have access to your regular development environment.
- Perhaps as your main editor someday.
Future features might include:
- Ability to open and save to your hard drive.
- Ability to open and save to Dropbox.
- Open to suggestions.
See it at: http://lily.sytes.net
Let me know how it works for you!
View this message in context: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
lilypond-user mailing list