Re: Willing to help the LilyPond project

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Willing to help the LilyPond project
Date: 14 Aug 2001 14:56:49 +0200

Michael David <address@hidden> writes:

It seems that your message never got a reply.  You've probably been a
victim of the fact that noone here really knows what to reply to such
general messages.

For more explanation, please see

and feel free to ask any further questions.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter       |