Re: where's the right margin

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: where's the right margin
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:16:17 +0200

> I'm putting lilypond file (which come in without the headers) into a
> latex document.  And I actually want to print the composer name in the
> usual place.  There is probably a more sophisticated way to do this,
> but I would have thought:
> \newcommand{\composer}[1]{\begin{flushright}{\textsl{#1}}\end{flushright}}
> \composer{Georg Phillip Telemann}
> would have done the trick, and it doesn't look right.

Maybe you did the same mistake as I did when trying to repeat
your experiment, namely that lilypond-book may try to make
a single-line score even if it's too long to fit into one line.
Adding the multiline option solved the problem, see the
example file below.

Some text

\composer{Poor Composer}
  c d e f g a b c c b a g f e d c c d e f g a b c c b a g f e d c