Re: fingering

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re: fingering
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:49:55 +0200

Hi,

  I don't know anything about classical guitar, but it seems
  that  people  have been typesetting classical guitar music
  already. Look at the example to which the link points to :

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?preview=1&searchingfor=&Composer=SorF&Instrument=Guitar&Style=&timelength=1&timeunit=week

  It's  not exactly what you seem to be needing, but it's an
  example.

  As  to  the  the circled numbers, I don't know if circling
  thing  is possible, but I'm sure boxing things is possible
  (putting numbers in boxes). Look at input/test/boxed-molecule.ly
  file for an example.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden