Re: Tuplet brackets

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re: Tuplet brackets
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:17:22 +0200

Hi William,

WRB> Thank you to all who helped me so far! The odhecaton project is back in
WRB> the saddle, as it were.
I'm eager to see the project completed!

WRB> A new question: My tuplet brackets and numbers almost invariably fall
WRB> under the notes or switch annoyingly from over to under. I seem to have
WRB> no control over this. Is there a way to force all brackets to be over
WRB> the notes?
Look  at the lilypond-x.y.z/input/test/tuplet.ly file. Doing
what  you  want requires setting the "direction" property of
the  TupletBracket  grob.   Setting it to #1 while force the
bracket up, or #0 to force it down :

\property Voice.TupletBracket \set #'direction = #1

Take a look at the following link for more properties (curi-
ously, "direction" isn't included, why?) :

http://lilypond.org/development/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/TupletBracket.html

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden