forwarded message from Site Support

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: forwarded message from Site Support
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:06:17 +0200

Just out of curiosity, I mailed the people that put encore on the
market. Here is their reply.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: {CaseID#116-506} Encore file format? Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:03:02 -0400
We do not currently have any such documentation. As of right now, the .Enc
format is not an "open" format.

Thank you for your interest.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, please let me know.

Site Support

GVOX® Interactive Music
1080 N. Delaware Ave. 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Voice: (215) 922-0880 - (800) 789-GVOX
Fax: (215) 922-7230

This message comes to you from GVOX...creating new ways to bring music to life.

--- End Message ---

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden    |