Font problems

From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: Font problems
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:14:54 +0100

Hi,

I installed lilypond on my debian system via apt. The postscript file that is generated can not find the font feta. Doesn't that come with lilypond? Or did I do something else wrong? When I generate tex or dvi, the displayed score is very different from what I entered in rosegarden. Rest signes are gone, duration is very very wrong and such things.

Please tell me what I should do to get the right font.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra