Re: LilyPond for windows now tetex based

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LilyPond for windows now tetex based
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:46:25 +0100

> When I tried the setup.exe, it complained about setup.ini
> saying that there should be a newer version of setup.exe.
> When I click OK, the setup program dies.
>
> I had to run the new-setup.exe to be able to install.

Also, it didn't install Lilypond+friends by default, just
an "ordinary" cygwin. When I added Lilypond with dependencies
to the list, it runs the post-install scripts and after a
while it complains about a missing library cygz.dll needed
for pdftex. The latter problem is more of an inconvenience,
Lilypond runs well.

  /Mats