Linux:noteedit:no placing restriction

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Linux:noteedit:no placing restriction
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:17:52 +0200 (CEST)

noteedit-1.18.3 is available:

  http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/noteedit/noteedit.html

New features:
=============

- no placing restriction for clefs, tempo signatures, volume signatures,
  key signatures, instrument changes
- better placement of chords with accidentals in MusiXTeX
- many different documentation formats (HTML, PostScript, PDF, Booklet)
- compilation problem on some RedHat versions fixed

Note! There  is a slight version incompatibility concerning .not files
before < --- > after 1.18.2. Tempo signatures may appear in wrong staff.
Please correct this and store the file. After
that tempo signature should remain at correct place.

MUP users! MUP cannot deal with clefs and key signatures in the middle of a bar.
(There is a trick, but it is too complicated to me.) Thus, I "extended"
the MUP syntax. Of course, the result is not MUP-able.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)