Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex

From: Jule
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:40:36 -0400

Hey Mats,

thanks for all the info, yeah i tried all those, but it still comes down to
the problem that when i try to install ksepathsea3 it conflicts with
tetex-bin and lib and when i try to install those it conflicts with
ksepathsea3 so i think i'll just wait untill i get my new distro (Libranet
2.0, which runs woody) and theoretically it should work fine on that, in the
mean time i'll just have my friend convert my .ly's to .ps's and .midi's

thanks a lot for all the help.

Jule

--
Jule Slootbeek