xdvi - command not found

From: Deborah Lowrey
Subject: xdvi - command not found
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:01:13 -0500

Dear Lilypond,

Jan assisted me through some problems I was having and I've been making sure
things are working, but I have one more problem.

I am not able to use the xdvi. I checked and doubled checked my syntax, with
the tutorial and I'm entering everything right, but I'm getting an error of
'xdvi - command not found'.

Is there something else that I would need to download to get this working?

If you need a bug report I can do that, just let me know. I have a Compaq
Presario 5838 with Windows ME.

Thanks for your help,

Deborah