Re: Guile 1.5.x

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: Guile 1.5.x
Date: 29 May 2002 11:37:12 +0200

i installed guile-1.5.6 yesterday, and had a compilation error when i
tried recompiling lilypond. i think that was to do with cached
config-files. i started with a fresh code tree, and am now compiling
lilypond again.

it may take a while to finish (old machine), but i'll keep you posted.

greetings,
simon.