[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 15:49:16 +0000
I've upgraded to RH7.3 and tried to install lilypond-1.5.58.uu1-1.i386.rpm.
I have run into a dependency cascade that I was afraid of. I started by
downloading everything in:
I tried installing but ran into a warning about guile 1.3.x. Following the
instructions in the README file I upgraded to guile 1.4 using --nodeps.
Then Lilypond wanted something else. It may have been t1utils (which I
downloaded) or pktrace (which I also downloaded). pktrace [pktrace-1.0.4]
complained about not having autotrace. I downloaded autotrace
[autotrace-0.30-1.i386.rpm] and *that* is where I hit the wall. autotrace
complains about needing libming.so and I can't find a package that supplies
David Bobroff <=