Chord notation

From: Jule Slootbeek
Subject: Chord notation
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:37:36 -0400

Hey guys,
I have a question on adding text to a score
when i hand in assignments in class (I study music in college) my
teacher askes us to analyze our music and notate the chords under the
score (using roman numerals and inversion symbols, not pop-notation.
(ex.  iii6/4 in stead of Em\B (in C), and [V7] V for secondary dominants
etc. etc.)
is there a way in lilypond 1.4 to do this or do i need to use lilypond-book?

thanks a lot..

Jule

ps. currently i use a pencil after i print out my score..:) but if i
want to email it to him, this gets harder, and scanning etc. is a b*tch.
--
Jule Slootbeek
address@hidden

http://blindtheory.cjb.net