Re: letter size

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: letter size
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 07:46:54 +0000

On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:34:59 Laura Conrad wrote:

> I don't print the manual; I use the online version.

The html offline version is easier to search, but the printed
copy is a lot easier to read like a novel, and every once in
a while that's a good idea for those who CRS like me.

> people with all kinds of paper sizes, so I prefer not to specify the
> paper size in my lilypond files.

but it is specified anyway, at least in part.

What I would like to do is specify dimensions of printed
area, I don't care how, so that the whole page including
footers and page numbers would print without rescaling on
either A4 or letter paper.  Unfortuately, \latex does not
consider page numbers to be part of the printed area, or
something like that is happening.  Thanks a million for your
helpful instructions, especially on behalf of all the
other users, may our numbers increase, and I hope something
of it turns up in the documentation soon.  DaveA

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden