Re: winnt lilypond-book works with guitar chord diagrams

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: winnt lilypond-book works with guitar chord diagrams
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:44:45 +0200

> I had a chance to test lilypond on winnt.
> using lilypond-book and the chord diagrams
>
> It appears that the version of latex
> distributed with the cygwin download
> doesnt support fancy headings so I left
> that out.

As Jan answered, it's available in the texmf-extra package,
so just rerun setup.exe. When asked to select packages, click
on view to see the full list of packages and select this
package.

> Also lilypond-book choked
> on drumpitch-init.ly so I have left
> out the percussion line for now.

This file is called "drumpitch.ly" in the 1.4.x versions,
you probably tried an example file made for the experimental
1.5.x series (not available for Windows).

   /Mats