From: Christine Hall
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:38:42 +0800 (CST)

TrafficMagnet logo Submit your website
  Sign Up Today
Did you know that is not listed on some search engines?

TrafficMagnet is the market leader within the search engine submission industry. TrafficMagnet could automatically submit to more than 300,000 search engines and directories - every month! Specialized in providing search engine submission services TrafficMagnet offers cost-effective web promotion solutions to customers all over the world.

TrafficMagnet is offering its unique and competitive
search engines submission services for as little as
$19.95 per month!
Find out more
TrafficMagnet’s search engine submission services comes with the following features:

• Automatic submission to 300,000+ Internet search engines & directories
• Extensive listing on search engines and directories
• Global exposure of your website
• 24/7 free customer support
• Meta tag advice and optimization tips
• Great discounts if you submit multiple websites
Sign up today and start benefiting from our cost-effective solution. Each search engine you get listed on can promote your business!
Find out more
I look forward to welcoming you as a TrafficMagnet customer!

Christine Hall
Christine Hall
Sales & Marketing
Email: address@hidden

This email was sent to address@hidden

I understand that you may NOT wish to receive information from me by email.
To be removed from this and other offers, simply click here.