Re: Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Re: Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:13:54 +0200

I see your point and concur. Maybe I went the hard way because I am still in
the process of getting myself familiar with manipulation of the properties
(I think I am finally getting there).

With respect to fingering: my piano professor tells me that normally in
piano the finger instructions for the right hand are put above the stave and
for the left hand below. This serves the purpuse also of knowing which hand
to use when a voice crosses over staves, as it happens in the piece I sent.

I will re-work the piece under 1.5.60 and see what I can get, but wanted to
keep the whole thing into pages, that was really the whole reason for making
the stuff so much involve.

Thanks

Carlos