Re: hold on a minute...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hold on a minute...
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:44:54 +0200

You have already received an answer but the next time you
are looking for a specific feature, it may be worth it to
try some of the following routes:

- Go to www.lilypond.org and click on Search
- Download the PDF version of the manual instead of the
  PS version so you can use the search facilities of Acrobat.
- Look in the "Regression Tests" document (www.lilypond.org ->
  Documentation: Other) or the recent "Input snippets" document
  (only at http://lilypond.org/development/ for the moment).

  /Mats