Re: Lily error

From: Carter Brey
Subject: Re: Lily error
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:12:00 -0500

Dear Han Wen,

Of course you were right; I had to debug specifically using " #'( " as the search criterion before locating the typo.

All's well. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:

I'm having a very perplexing problem compiling my big score, and I can't trace the root of the trouble.

I've got some work to do, so I can't trace the exact problem, but I
think you forgot a close ")" for a markup text somewhere, causing all
your notes to be read as Scheme expressions. It barfs on the ## in
line 2240 (or thereabout) since that is not valid Scheme. If you want
to debug this, try nailing down the problem by commenting out pieces,
starting from the beginning with %{ %}. I'll look into providing a
better error message (like, eg. the start of the #'( ) that got

|Carter Brey (address@hidden)|
Fine's Corollary:
        Functionality breeds Contempt.
 5:15am  up 3 days, 16:33,  3 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.24, 0.30