I can not run Lilypond anymore !

From: Carlos
Subject: I can not run Lilypond anymore !
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:05:27 +0200

I am screwed now.

In an attempt to improve the response with Lilypond-book, I decide to donwload the latest version of Lilypond (1.5.7x). It did not work, it could not find some files. I decided to delete the whole cgwin directory and start from scracth even with the new setup. And here comes the problem.

I run set up and it does not show lilypond ftp server anymore, nor can I find lilypond files in the other servers.

I need help.

Carlos