Re: failed configure

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: failed configure
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:52:13 +0200

Scott Brunza <address@hidden> writes:

> I was trying to run configure and it kept failing.  It fails because
> your Bourne shell (/bin/sh) script has Korn shell (/bin/ksh) syntax in
> it; both top level and stepmaker configures.  Fix it.  I'm interesed
> in trying the software.

What error do you get, what version of LilyPond did you try, what
system or bourne shell are you running and do you maybe have a
suggestion for a fix?  Please send a full bug report.

I've just checked quickly, but latest CVS's configure seems to run
fine with ash (bourne shell), bash (enhanced bourne shell), and zsh.
Maybe you can try one of those while we're looking at the bug.

Greetings,
Jan.