Re: Adding text to multi-measure rest

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Adding text to multi-measure rest
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:21:27 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

In the latest development version, it is possible to typeset
both text and articulation marks centered over the multi-measure rest,
see http://lilypond.org/development/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Multi-measure-rests.html

Thanks. I run Debian and this reminded me to upgrade from unstable and get 1.6.6 (after upgrading from testing wanted to downgrade me to 1.4.2?). I am probably too busy or lazy at the moment to try to build the development version but hope to soon and even contribute to the project.

I didn't see where the link you gave explained how to do what I asked even if I built the development version.

Thanks,

Paul