Dynamics in scores

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Dynamics in scores
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:17:26 -0000

I have generated a score from parts and find that dynamics (-\f etc) do not
Dynamics appear in parts.
Can generate sample if required, but has anybody seen this before?
Any suggestions?

Version 1.7.4
Linux Redhat 8
ly2dvi -p to generate PDF for Adobe Acrobat in Windows (landscape kills my
gv)---> print to LaserJet.

Muchos thankos in advance....

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected at our website at If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.