Re: mass skip

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: mass skip
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:29:10 +0100

Does it still work to attach scripts to the notes then?
I suspected that you'd have to keep the Note_heads_engraver
but set the NoteHead property #'transparent = ##t
I haven't tried, though. It may be that Rune's answer also
solves the original question.

   /Mats

Rune Zedeler wrote:
Erik Sandberg wrote:

Is there a way of mass converting all the notes of a voice (or staff) to
skips? I.e. a way to make

fis4_\p g8 g8_\f e16\_mf
work like
s4_\p s8 s8_\f s16\_mf
(I want to copy the scripts of one staff into all the other staves, so I just
want to extract those scripts from the staff, which this would achieve).

This can be achieved by creating a special thread context where you
remoce the notehead-engraver:

mela = \notes \relative c' { a-. c e-> a\fermata }
melb = \notes \relative c' { c g'2 c'4 }
\score {
  <
      \context Voice=va \mela
      \context Voice=vb <