Special Accidental Macro needed.

From: Matthias Geier
Subject: Special Accidental Macro needed.
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:53:07 +0100

Hello all.

I need an accidental macro which isn't in the standard ones but I'm not
able to hack one by myself (because I'm a lilypond newbie and a
non-programmer). Perhaps someone of you has made a suitable macro and
could send it to me.

What I need: There should be accidentials before every note, even if
it's just a natural sign. On note repetitions there should be an
accidental only before the first note and nothing before the following.
It's the way Schoenberg used to typeset his works.

I hope you can understand what I mean.

greetings,
Matthias