Re: Upgrading

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Upgrading
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:29:38 +0100

First of all, I hope you have tried to use convert-ly to upgrade your
files to the new Lilypond version. Unfortunately, it will not handle
everything, but most of the features should work fine.

Next, go to www.lilypond.org, click on Search (in the left column)
and search lilypond.org for, e.g., voiceone to find out that it's
not called \voiceOne
For the auto beaming, the predefined macros are now called
\autoBeamOff and \autoBeamOn, respectively. I'm afraid the
only full list of predefined macros like these is the file
.../share/lilypond/1.6.x/ly/property-init.ly

   /Mats

address@hidden wrote:
Hallo,

I am a halfway newbie to Lilypond. A couple of years ago, I wrote
several pieces in Lilypond; now, after a long time, I have to use
Lilypond again. I have been recommended to upgrade, so I have
upgraded from 1.2 to 1.6.4. But now, I am not able to find out
the commands of the newer version which could be used as \voiceone,
\voicetwo in the older version. And how about the noAutoBeaming
property?

Can somebody help me, please?

Best regards
           Milan M. Horak