Now that my file can be found I get error messages.

From: D'Armous Boone
Subject: Now that my file can be found I get error messages.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:14:19 -0800

First, thanks for the help on my previous question.  Now I
have come to a new problem.  I was using the "foo.ly" test
to make sure the ly2dvi program would work.(BTW I am using a
DELL computer with a Windows 98 OS)  Well, now that "foo.ly"
can be found I get the following message, and no output of
files:

Running LilyPond...
GNU LilyPond 1.6.5
Now processing: `foo.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[1]assertion "i >=0&&i<size_" failed:
file "/home/netrel/sr
c/lilypond-1.6.5-1/flower/include/array.hh", line 149
Signal 6

LilyPond failed on an input file (exit status 134).
Trying to salvage the rest.

warning: no LilyPond output found for `foo'
Running LaTeX...
Running dvips...
error: dvips: command exited with value 256
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ly2dvi", line 1055, in ?
    run_dvips (outbase, extra_init)
  File "/usr/bin/ly2dvi", line 786, in run_dvips
    quiet_system (cmd, 'dvips')
  File "/usr/bin/ly2dvi", line 255, in systemsystem
  File "/usr/bin/ly2dvi", line 151, in error= 1)
SystemExit: 2(2)

Obviously I don't know what any of this means.  If anyone
can let me know what I need to do to fix it that would be
great!

Also, the "foo.ly" program only contains these tags, said to
use on the web page:

\score {\notes {c4 () c4 } }

Thanks again for the help.

D'Armous Boone