Re: Searc

From: neuro
Subject: Re: Searc
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:06:39 -0800

Dear Louise,

> Hi!
> I came on your site and I think that maybe you could give me the information I need.
> About  the musical note "la croche". She was called "croma" but before "croma", what was its name.

I am not sure what you are asking, but...
It it something about the Nomenclature of Note Values

U. S. British French German Italian Spanish
Whole semibreve ronde Ganze (Note) semibreve redonda
Half minim blanche Halbe (Note) bianca blance
Quarter crotchet noire Viertel nera negra
     (quarter rest)   soupir
Eighth quaver croche Achtel croma corchea
Sixteenth semiquaver double-croche Sechzehntel semicroma semicorchea
Thirty-second demisemiquaver triple-croche Zweiunddreissegstel biscroma fusa
Sixty-fourth hemidemisemiquaver quadruple-croche Vierundesechzigstel semibiscroma semifusa

Is this table what you want ?-)