1.7.12: Multiple marks?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: 1.7.12: Multiple marks?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:47:33 -0700

The source for the current score I'm working has multiple 'marks' on the
same bar - the bar I'm looking at has a 'rehearsal mark (circled bar
number)', a 'segno' and a 'narrator's mark ("*N")' stacked at the same
spot.

If I use multiple \mark indicators [\mark "23" \mark "*N", \mark
#'(music "scripts-segno")], only one is visible.  I can work around this
by placing the marks close to the bar, or nudging each mark
individually.

Do I need to manage these individually or am I (again) overlooking an
easy method?

TIA
/Hans