Re: How to remove first score indentation?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: How to remove first score indentation?
Date: 18 Mar 2003 08:55:32 -0500

    Han-Wen> address@hidden writes:
    >> I made `quote' the default to imitate the previous behaviour of the
    >> old TeX code in lilypond.

    Han-Wen> Something did change though; the LilyPond manuals are now
    Han-Wen> filled with overfull hbox rules.

And the "quote" behavior indents at both the left *and* the right
margins, which is not the old behavior, or any behavior I've seen
anywhere else in either TeX or music publishing.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139