squeezing a score onto fewer pages

From: jeff covey
Subject: squeezing a score onto fewer pages
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:38:38 -0400

apologies in advance for a simple question.  :)

i'm getting around to playing with one of my scores again.  this is
the first time i've tried producing a score and parts:

the score and the third guitar part look great, but the first and
second guitar parts each have one line by itself on a third page.
obviously, i'd like to squeeze each of them onto two pages instead.
i've played with the suggestions at:

, but haven't found an answer.  what's the best thing to add to the
\score blocks in and

| jeff covey address@hidden 410-869-8088 |
|   I have been signdeing money for the way how to get a garts I have ben    |
|   spending about $500.00 to find out where iI can get a gart.              |
|                                  -- contributor              |