Re: I can not see the notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: I can not see the notes
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:36:39 +0200

I'm not sure if you have already solved the problem but if
you installed from an RPM, make sure to logout and login again
after the installation or at least to start a new shell, so that
the settings that Lilypond adds in /etc/profile.d/ are done

Carlos Garcia Suarez wrote:
I have just intalled lilypond in Linux Red Hat 8. I used to run it under Windows in a former life.

The program runs with a simple example but all I can see are the lines of the staves but no notes.

Do I need to install something else?

Lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing