glissando in chords

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: glissando in chords
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:21:23 +0200

Is there any possibility to get glissando marks in every voice of a chord?
I'm a guitar player and want to show that a chord is slided but if I type f.e.
<d fis a-\glissando >  < e g b > there is only a glissando mark between the
highest notes and not between all; and so if I try <d-\glissando
fis-\glissando a-\glissando >  < e g b >, I get an error (in fact it's a
warning and only the highest mark is plotted.
I also tried < { d-\glissando e } { fis-\glissando g } { a-\glissando b } >,
getting the same result.

Best regards Jan Kohnert