Re: hebrew lyrics

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hebrew lyrics
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:28:17 +0200

If you please share with us how you managed to get lyrics in
hebrew, I'm sure it's easy to find a way to do the same in the
titling. Basically, if you find a way to mix hebrew and english
in an ordinary LaTeX document, then you can apply it directly to
the titling, at least if you use lilypond-book instead of ly2dvi.
See also earlier email today on the list on how to get cyrillic

Aaron wrote:
Hi All
I now have the ability to type in hebrew and english.

I now need some idea how to add hebrew lyrics/titles etc. to lilypond
notated songs.

I also have ivrixtex installed as well, if that helps any.

Any ideas would be welcome.
If I can do this I will be able to dump both finale and sibelius for my

Lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems