Re: Boxing Text

From: Richard Schoeller
Subject: Re: Boxing Text
Date: 03 Jul 2003 22:48:21 -0400

Dave,

It will box the next molecule.  Certainly a quoted string qualifies.
More complicated things can too.  For example:

\markup \box \column << { "string 1" } { "string 2" } >>

Will put a box around the whole construct, something like this:

+----------+
| string 1 |
| string 2 |

The one thing I will say, I am not happy with the spacing that I got
there.  I think that someone who is better with fine tweaking might get
a more esthetic box.

Dick

--
Dick Schoeller
mailto:address@hidden

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschutten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512