Jazz Combo Template

From: Rick Sutphin
Subject: Jazz Combo Template
Date: 07 Jul 2003 22:31:35 -0400

Hello,

Attached is a template for a small jazz combo (4 horns and rhythm
section). It handles part extraction and chord names on the score (once
at top) and on individual parts. I put it together with ideas from the
lilypond website and some suggestions from address@hidden (any
hare-brained ideas or stupid mistakes our most likely  mine,
unfortunately).

I have posted it here hoping that it might be useful; if not I would be
interested in any comments, suggestions or criticisms. Wild praise and
adulation will be accepted as well (yeah right!!!).

Rick Sutphin