Other fonts than computer modern/feta nummer

From: Giammarco Zacheo
Subject: Other fonts than computer modern/feta nummer
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:55:14 +0200

I would like to use in the header and elsewhere fonts different from Computer Modern.
I don't know anything about TeX. How can I do it?

I tried to change the feta-nummer font for multi-measure rests (feta-nummer is wonderful, but right now I'm making bass guitar transcriptions, and I would prefer a more...modern-like font). If I use a standard font (i.e. times), the whole rests disappear and latex gives me an error if I don't set the church rest limit to 1. Is there a way to avoid this but using a font different than feta-nummer for multi-measure numbers?