Re: "Modal" Transposition

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: "Modal" Transposition
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:19:39 -0300

(oops, I forgot to use reply-list so this email was sent to Han-Wen
instead to the list, sorry about that Han-Wen)

> > Is there a way to make a "modal" transposition? (not sure if "modal" is
> > the correct term)
>
> Sure. Write a function that frobnicates the 'pitch of NoteEvents, and
> \apply that to the music.

I'll try that. I'm not very fluent in lisp-like languages but this
will be another good excuse to learn them (the other excuse is
emacs-lisp :-))

Wouldn't be nice to have a collection of users-contributed functions
in scheme?

Pedro