Re: Public Domain Question

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Public Domain Question
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:14:03 -0600

On a similar note  [sic], does anyone know of a distribution list, newsgroup or
service that does discuss or assist people in determining whether copy is in
public domain?  Attempts to discuss with publishers (eg: Schirmers and Edition
Peters) seem to >> /dev/null.

(I inherited a moderate amount of vocal sheet music and I would like to
lily-post and/or publically perform some of this.)

TIA
/Hans (in Canada)