suppress key sig changes at end of bar

From: Lienhard Stephen - Princeton
Subject: suppress key sig changes at end of bar
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:38:32 -0400

Hello all,

I am fairly new to Lilypond.  I have read the documentation and search through the mailing list archives but could not find out how I can stop getting the key sig from showing up at the end of the bar when there is a key change at the begining of the next system.  I realize this is not the "correct way" to notate music, but this is for some exercises I'm putting together.

I've tried:

\property Score.keySignature \override #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible  but that did nothing for me.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Stephen