Re: context sensitive

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: context sensitive
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:45:57 -0700

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:45:21 +0300
Aaron <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a way to retreive context sensitive help for lilypond from
> within either emacs or vim???

No.

Here's my suggestion: keep a web browser open, with the page set to
a downloaded copy of the Lilypond manual (download it so that it's fast
to load, and because that reduces the load on the Lilypond server).
When you want to read up on grace, switch from vim to the web browse
and search for that topic.  Most of the time you can find the right place
from the table of contents in the manual.

If you're on Linux, I'd stick the web browser on a different desktop, for
fast switching between it and your vim session.

Cheers,
- Graham