Re: GSview 4.4 printing dilemma

From: Simon G. P. Bailey
Subject: Re: GSview 4.4 printing dilemma
Date: 19 Aug 2003 10:48:26 +0200

have you rebooted your system since the changes to autoexec.bat?

if so, and it is still not working, you need to check the system
variables (System Properties in the System Management -- sorry, my
windows spaak is not up to scratch). easiest way: right click on "My
System" on the desktop, select "Properties" and the environment
variables are listed on one of the register cards. TEMP should be
amongst them. If not, add a new environment variable, and bob should be
your uncle. If he's not, reboot and then it should work.

*fingers crossed*

hth,
simon.