Re: guile 1.6.4 -- followUp

From: Simon G. P. Bailey
Subject: Re: guile 1.6.4 -- followUp
Date: 20 Aug 2003 18:25:02 +0200

i'm having a bit of a blonde moment here...
On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 18:05, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Can't duplicate this over here. Can you provide a GDB stacktrace ?
>
> (run in GDB, and send output of the bt command after it crashes)

sorry, gdb is complaining that ly2dvi is not in executable format... how
do i run it in gdb?

if i do the following:

$ lilypond trptI.ly
$ latex trpI.tex
$ dvips -o trptI.ps trptI.dvi

i get no error messages, and a postscript with no titling info... but no
crashes.

sorry, like i said, blonde moment. if you could just push me in the
right direction for using gdb to nab this crash, i'll gladly dump a core
trace to the list.

regards,
simon.
--
I have a very strange feeling about this...
                -- Luke Skywalker

Homepage: http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c10221