Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows

From: jpff
Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:19:09 +0100

 >> 2) Is there a windows version that is down-loadable?  None of my
 >> Windows machines are net-connected, so clicking on an .exe file is
 >> useless.

 Mats> The thing is that you need not only a single Lilypond package but
 Mats> also the Cygwin environment. If you have access to a single
 Mats> Windows machine that's connected to the net, you can run the
 Mats> setup.exe program to just download the packages to local disk
 Mats> which you then can copy to a CD or whatever to install on your
 Mats> standalone machines, see
 Mats> http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html

No I do not have access to a Windows machine connected to the net.
Why is there not a zip or complete package?  After all there is for
most other packages (including my own software).  On second thoughts,
no need to answer that -- rhetorical question.

==John ffitch