Re: PDF can't be made

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: PDF can't be made
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:56:38 +0200

Thanks Mats for the advice on Unix (BASH).  I must try and learn BASH, I'd
love to be able to set up a script file to update my 90 odd lily files for
the new version number, and to change those dummy " \transpose c' " 's to "
\transpose c' c' "  I used to do this sort of thing with DOS batch files in
days gone by.

You are lucky! This script already exists, just run
convert-ly -e myfile.ly

   /Mats